Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Jira Administrator?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Train functional and cultural implementation of Corporate Tools
- Support Corporate tools: JIRA, Confluence, Service Management, add-ons, plugins, extensions, etc.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to design and implement solutions consistent with industry best practices.
- Research and recommend new apps, team workflow integrations, and productivity increase.
- 1-2 years experience with related tools or similar jobs
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Technical and non-technical communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability and desire to learn and administer new tools & technologies quickly
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Proven experience with administering Atlassian products and other agile tools
- Hands-on experience in JQL, SQL
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- How fast do you jump from thought to action?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.