Junior Licensing and Certification Specialist
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Junior Licensing and Certification Specialist?
We are looking for a new player to join our team.
- Assist in the review of legal and financial requirements imposed by the regulator for the Licensee
- Assist in the review of technical requirements imposed by the regulator for the Licensee or the product under certification/testing
- Assist in preparation of applications, including Due Diligence forms
- Assist in collection of gaming and control system description, network architecture, company IT and IS policies and procedures, etc.
- Assist in reaching agreements and making arrangements with regulating authorities, independent testing laboratories, auditing companies, 3rd party providers
- Assist in preparation of various regulatory reports
- Assist in analyzing industry-related markets, assist in writing business plans and financial statements
- Assist in completing tasks assigned by the top management
- Support internal teams in resolving licensing or regulatory compliance issues
- Responding to inquiries, and communicating resolutions
- Comply, review and submit regulatory filings in the correct jurisdiction
- Assist with communicating to regulatory authorities in resolving licensing application matters, submitting requisite filings and responding to inquiries or request
- Maintain organized files for all license filings and related documentation/information
- 1+ years of work experience in an compliance, project management, international company is a plus
- Educational background in economics, business, finance, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of English, Russian. Knowledge of other foreign languages is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Close attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.