Junior Technical Writer
We are looking for a Junior Technical Content Writer to join our professional team, who will be responsible for creating and writing various types of user documentation, including how-to guides, references, manuals, cheat sheets, or instructions.
- Create and update user documentation (User Guides and APIs docs)
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills
- Interview subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Understand developer’s needs in terms of documentations and achieve them
- Bachelor's Degree in English and IT related area
- Good communication skills in English speaking environment
- Ability to understand and deliver the material in plain language
- Advanced knowledge of Russian language is a plus
- Obsessive about technical accuracy and strong attention to details
- Passion to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly-changing environment
- A proactive and open-minded attitude to resolving problems and delivering results
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Experience with web technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of publishing and graphic design tools (MS Word, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe PhotoShop, MS Visio).
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS is a plus
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle is a plus
- Knowledge of Software Development Agile Methodology is a plus
Required candidate level: Junior
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Junior Technical Writer" in the subject line.