Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Legal Counsel)?
We are looking for a new player to join our team.
- Consult and handle corporate legal processes
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts and other documents with customers, suppliers and other business partners
- Handle ad hoc assignments
- Assist with producing print ready documents for review by management
- Provide legal advice and support to legal issues, manage legal process, litigation and business transactions
- Analyze and identify legal risks and implications
- Negotiate deals and attend company meeting
- Bachelor's degree in Law
- Master's degree in Law will be considered as an advantage
- 1,5 - 4 years of experience as a legal counsel in business environment
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages
- Experience in making general and commercial contracts
- Experience in consumer law will be considered as an advantage
- Strong drafting skills
- Close attention to the details
- Strong time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.