Live Casino General Manager
SoftConstruct is looking for experienced Live Casino General Manager, who will provide visionary and practical leadership, build trust, facilitate open communication, and serve as a pivotal member of their team.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of operations managers and product specialists.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Responsible for activities related to implementation, operation, support, and enhancement of casino systems and ensuring the successful delivery of the casino product in all current and future licensed jurisdictions.
- Identify, escalate and manage resolution of issues on all casino services and software.
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions.
- 5+ years of working experience as 100-member staff Director.
- Strong competency in managing, challenging and motivating highly skilled team members.
- Advanced knowledge of online gaming regulations, industry trends, best practices, and applicable laws regarding online gaming.
- The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Detail-orientated with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of integrity and work ethic.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian.
Required candidate level: Senior
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Live Casino General Manager" in the subject line.