The Marketing Analyst is responsible for setting up and maintaining integration of analytical tools; collecting, analyzing, and reporting data regarding customers, markets, competitors, web behavior and campaign effectiveness, to measure performance and support business decisions. This position requires a strong background in web metrics, tracking and reporting.
- Standardized Reporting: Work with internal stakeholders to determine ongoing business intelligence needs in order to design, develop and produce ongoing automated reports and dashboards to support the business.
- Campaign Analysis: Provide ROI analysis of all marketing campaigns with predefined key performance indicators.
- Test Content/Design and Analysis: Work with related departments to create a solid test content/design that will produce statistically sound, actionable results.
- Web Analytics: Continually mine Google Analytics and other data analysis tools for insights to improve business performance.
- Competitor Analysis: Conduct market research to analyze the competitive landscape, determine brand perceptions, identify new market opportunities and help with the overall SWOT analysis for all new products.
- Set up and manage Analytical and Tracking mechanisms/integrations: Work with web developers to implement tracking tools and ensure they are working properly on an ongoing basis.
- University graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in a Computing, Management or Marketing related discipline
- Advanced French and English communication skills
- Experience working with web applications, or strong technical background
- Working knowledge of digital marketing
- Prior experience measuring and analyzing web business performance using Google Analytics and/or similar tools and willingness to learn additional software systems
- Experience with analyzing Facebook, Twitter, AdWords and CRM reports is a plus
- Experience with search optimization, search marketing, display advertising and/or email marketing
- Experience of AB testing strategies is a plus
- Knowledge of statistics and direct marketing testing principles
- Strong attention to detai
- Strong communication skills
- Solid analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a team and coordinate work with crossfunctional teams
- Overall ability to adapt quickly to new requirements and manage multiple priorities will be critical