Mid UI/UX Designer
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Mid UI/UX Designer?
We are looking for a new player to join our team.
- Design and develop user interfaces for our games
- Work closely with designers to ensure that the UI/UX design supports the game's mechanics and overall experience
- Conduct user research and testing to identify pain points and areas for improvement in the UI/UX design, and use insights to iterate and improve the design over time
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including game developers, artists, art directors and other designers to ensure that the UI/UX design is consistent with the game's overall art style and visual direction
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in UI/UX design for games, and use this knowledge to inform and improve our design process
- 3+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer, with experience in game design
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of game design principles, including mechanics, systems, and player engagement
- Experience with user research and testing methodologies
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.