Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new .Net/C#Developer?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Code, test, debug, implement, and document programs
- Assist in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user
- Research and analyze existing systems and program requirements
- Develop test plans to verify the logic of new or modified programs
- Work as part of a software development team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences
- At least 3 year of work experience as a Software Developer
- Experience and knowledge of C# .NET Framework / ASP.Net / Entity Framework / MSSQL Server
- Strong knowledge of Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and Microservice Architecture
- Knowledge of SQL/MSSQL/NoSQL
- Knowledge of .NET Core, WPF, Xamarin is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure in a task/module oriented project team environment
- Subversion/Git version control tools
- Knowledge of ASP.Net Web API.
- Experience in Test Driven Development is a plus
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.
Required candidate level: Middle
Job Type: Full Time