of Financial and Tax Reporting Unit
SoftConstruct is currently looking for a detail-oriented and qualified Leading Specialist of Financial and Tax Reporting Unit.
- Maintain close relationships with operational management to ensure that monthly analysis provide the level of information required
- Coordinate with Group entities’ financial functions to gather, analyze, and prepare information to support external reporting needs.
- Liaise with the Operational Finance to ensure financial data provided is complete and accurate and work with them to generate reports/analysis required by operational management.
- Utilize current information technology to query, analyze, research, and maintain financial data, develop financial documents, and resolve problems
- Managing efficiently the day-to-day and month end record keeping and financial transactions
- Preparing monthly/quarterly management reporting to be delivered to Top Management and Group companies
- Ensuring internal controls related to financial reporting operate effectively and are appropriate
- Ad hoc reporting and other accounting tasks assigned by management
- Problem solve and investigate day-to-day issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- 3-5 years accounts financial or general accounting experience
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, spreadsheets).
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to quickly and accurately review data from multiple sources
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Flexible and organized with excellent prioritization and time management skills.
- Experience in setting up controls/working in a control environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.
Required candidate level: Senior
Job Type: Full time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Leading Specialist of Financial and
Tax Reporting unit" in the subject line.