We are looking for an energetic and responsible person to join our big team.
- Responsible for the office overall look, with regular maintenance coordination (meeting rooms are organized and maintained, etc.).
- Support Event Manager to coordinate and plan company social events that take place during and after business hours.
- Support coordination for company meetings.
- Maintain basic office supplies and replenish when needed.
- Organize and implement office procedures and policies.
- Organize the office layout, order stationery and equipment.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Collaborate with other departments to organize the work
- Follow the tasks, submit reports
- Perform other work related to the case
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or Administrative assistant
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Good languages skills
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning abilities in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with the ability to suggest improvements
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Office Manager" in the subject line.