Operational Performance and Control Intern
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Operational Performance and Control Intern?
Operational Performance and Control Intern is an entry-level role, working with the Head of Operational Performance and Control division with the main purpose to support in achieving the
objectives of the Operational Performance and Control division on daily basis.
- Contributing to division activities such as data collection, research
- Provide administrative support in Performance Reports preparation
- Assist in the assessment of options for improvement of business processes and workflows
- Conduct analysis of performance evaluations improvements in business processes
- Develop and maintain documentation of the division
- Support in tracking improvement project data and reports on the status
- Periodically provide proposals with initiatives related to the improvement of the Operational Performance and Control division
- To administer and assist in different types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans per the business needs
- 0-1 year of experience in evaluation, controls, design business processes, and/or company operations
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to create and manage documents using Google docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides, competent in MS Office
- Advanced knowledge of Armenian and English languages is mandatory
- Skilled at writing, creating
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Has a results-oriented, positive, creative, responsible approach to projects
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Continuous improvement mindset
- High flexibility and positive approach to challenges
- Proactively develops and maintains effective working relationships with team members
- Working knowledge of task management (Jira)
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.