Operations Manager (Live Scouting Department)
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Operations Manager (Live Scouting Department)?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Evaluate and assess the Operations (OPS) process implementation effectiveness
- Develop, implement and maintain regulation and policy for improving and optimizing OPS procedures
- Oversee/update materials: they should be developed and improved periodically
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and Stakeholders to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Reporting: Oversee/develop reporting system of each unit of the organization
- Create implementation process plan monthly , quarterly and annually, create format and analyze it, afterwards submit a monthly, quarterly and annual report for Management
- Must be responsible for the OPS life cycle : to monitor overall OPS objectives, to audit the work done by its employees, and be deeply involved in the attestation, evaluation and hiring new department staff.
- University degree, preferably in IT field
- Experience in IT field
- Experience of working with any task management system is a plus
- Knowledge of ethical hacking
- Good knowledge of English, knowledge of Russian is a plus
- Good communication skills Meeting the deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business administration, or related field
- 3+ years' proven experience in an operations management position
- Good knowledge of English and Russian, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Business Analytics tools (Tableau Big Data Analytics, MicroStrategy.) is a plus.
- Familiarity with project management tools( such as Jira, Slack, g- suit) and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Microsoft Power BI is a plus
- Good knowledge of Sport rules (soccer, basketball, futsal, handball, volleyball, hockey)
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- Do you like magenta? Because you’ll be seeing it a lot.
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.