Process Control Manager
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Process Control Manager?
We are looking for a new player to join our team.
- Evaluate, analyze and measure existing business processes and workflows
- Assess the performance of the existing business processes
- Conduct analysis of business processes and operations, making recommendations in order to improve overall organization performance
- Maintain communication with all units to discuss operational challenges and help the latter optimize their business needs
- Develop opportunities for constant operational performance improvement in line with the strategic goals of the company
- Develop and maintain documentation related to performance control and others if needed
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions
- Act as the point of contact and communicate business process or performance control related project status to all participants
- Preparing necessary presentation materials
- Ensuring that deadlines are met
- Monitor project progress and handle issues that arise
- Master's degree
- Ability to create and manage documents using Google docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides, competent in MS Office
- Advanced knowledge of Armenian and English languages is mandatory
- Knowledge of IT Industry business model
- Skilled at writing
- Skilled at evaluating, assessing
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize work and manage tasks with conflicting deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively and use initiative Ability to identify and initiate process improvement activities
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Has a results-oriented, positive, creative, responsible approach to projects
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Knowledge of emerging solutions, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- How fast do you jump from thought to action?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.