Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Project Manager?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Research on new markets’ legal and technical requirements
- Developing project plan (including requirements), goals, implementation schedules, and budgets
- Identifying resources needed and managing those resources
- Managing the risks of the project and communicating to the supervisor
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities
- Preparing requests for proposals and conducting all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products
- Organizing and managing of project related documentation
- Providing high level of business communication with partners and ensuring both sides satisfaction
- Controlling the quality of provided services and products
- High education in Management/Computer Science
- Experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in working with business owners
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS Project, Jira software
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- How fast do you jump from thought to action?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.