Project Marketing Manager
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Project Marketing Manager for Fasttoken team?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, PPC, marketing database, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- At least 2 years, experience in digital marketing and IT sector, Blockchain is highly preferable
- Knowledge of Telegram, Twitter, and reddit communities, ins and outs, and community growth
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, PPC, marketing database, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- Are you a team player?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.
Required candidate level: Senior
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Project Marketing Manager" in the subject line.