QA Automation Engineer
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new QA Automation Engineer?
We are looking for an enthusiastic QA Automation Engineer with C# knowledge to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring quality issues by identifying the defects, documenting, tracking and resolving them.
- Write and execute test scripts
- Maintenance of automated test suites
- Identify and report bugs to development teams
- Support the team with other testing activities
- Design, create, execute and maintain automated tests
- Set up test environment and test cases execution
- Record and report automation test results
- Assess implementation against the requirements and design
- Ensure development and supporting processes must be followed
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or any related field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of Manual/ Automation testing
- Working knowledge of C#
- Experience of API testing is a plus
- Knowledge of working version control tools like Git/GitLab
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to deliver high quality results
- Fluency in technical written English
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.