Project Manager at VBet
VBet is looking for a Project Manager to manage the Vivaro and Vbet Projects.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Preparing necessary presentation materials as needed
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Determining and conveying project changes
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Developing project strategies
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study.
- Three years’ experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Project Manager at VBet" in the subject line.