We are looking for a QA Specialist for our Hoory Project (Voice-activated gaming assistant
- Create and run manual test cases,
- Analyze submitted issues/features, develop and execute test plans, track defects to resolution,
- Work with software development team & product manager to ensure that the product is stable, reliable, and responsive to customer’s needs.
- 2+ years of experience as a QA Specialist,
- 2+ years of expertise in testing methodologies, experience with standard QA and development tools, and the ability to operate within short release cycles,
- Needs to have strong Web Services and Web Application Testing experience,
- Familiarity with agile development practices is a BIG PLUS,
- Fluency in English
- Strong communication and writing ability,
- Comfortable communicating high level tech ideas to both developers and non-developers,
- Independent, resourceful learner.