React JS Developer
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new React JS Developer?
We are looking for a new player to join our team.
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture
- Develop new components and features
- Document and refactor our frontend codebase
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or any related field
- Knowledge of Pure JS (ES5,6,7), React.js (up to current version)
- Knowledge of React Reconciliation algorithm
- Experience with Git
- Experience with state management tools (Redux, MobX)
- Experience with bundlers (Webpack, Rollup, etc.)
- Familiarity with React Fiber
- Knowledge of algorithms
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with web application deployment process
- Fluency in technical written English
- Knowledge of programming paradigms
- Familiarity with principles of good user experience
- Understanding of JS working under the hood
- Interpreter work
- Understanding of browser's rendering process
- Experience with performance testing tools and audits, analyzer tools
- Up to date with the latest technologies
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- How fast do you jump from thought to action?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.