SoftConstruct is seeking a qualified .NET/C# Developers, who will participate in full development life cycle and will be challenged to design solutions that meet the business requirements while adhering to architecture standards and governance process established by the company. The candidate will get a great opportunity.
- Code, test, debug, implement, and document programs
- Assist in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user
- Research and analyze existing systems and program requirements
- Develop test plans to verify the logic of new or modified programs
- Work as part of a software development team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences
- At least 3 year of work experience as a Software Developer
- Experience and knowledge of C# .NET Framework / ASP.Net / Entity Framework / MSSQL Server
- Strong knowledge of Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and Microservice Architecture
- Knowledge of SQL/MSSQL/NoSQL
- Knowledge of .NET Core, WPF, Xamarin is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure in a task/module oriented project team environment
- Subversion/Git version control tools
- Knowledge of ASP.Net Web API.
- Experience in Test Driven Development is a plus
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of ".Net/C# Developer" in the subject line.