We are looking for an experienced Android Developer ( Mid+/ Senior) to join our professional team.
- Build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Manage the full technical lifecycle of Android applications during each development phase
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize mobile development efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- At least 4 years of software development experience
- In-depth knowledge of android (e.g. application and activity lifecycles, compound views)
- Understanding of Kotlin- a must
- In-depth knowledge of java (e.g. collections, concurrency mechanisms etc.)
- Design patterns - GoF or architecture ones
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Android Developer in the subject line.