Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Scheduling Operator?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Make a list of games confirmed by the Scheduling Team Lead
- Check out the information on holding games (place, time, participants, etc.)
- Confirm the upcoming games
- Prepare reports for Scheduling Team Lead
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration between the units within the jurisdiction
- Provide quick responses to arising issues
- Identify problems and help improve processes
- Ensure accuracy of the processing information
- University degree
- At least 1 year of work experience
- Knowledge of basic sports (football, basketball, tennis, weightlifting, wrestling, boxing, etc.)
- Computer literacy
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English is a must, fluency in Russian is preferable
- Team player with interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Ability to quickly navigate in complex situations
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- How fast do you jump from thought to action?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.