Scrum Master at Ucraft
UCRAFT is getting bigger and we are currently working on a new AI powered, E-commerce platform which also has advanced site-building capabilities. We’re forming a dedicated team for this project and we need a Scrum Master to:
- Ensure the team lives agile values and principles and follows the agile processes and practices.
- Clear obstacles to ensure the Scrum Team works smoothly.
- Establishing an environment where the team can be effective.
- Assist the team to understand the assigned tasks and guide them through their implementation
- Utilize Jira Software on a daily basis. This also requires coordination with the senior management team to create some tasks.
- Track & follow up the progress of the scrum team
- Ensure a smooth cooperation with higher management and different involved teams.
- Follow-Up with the industry-standards and trends for scrum processes and update the team accordingly.
- Support Product Owner in developing the backlog.
- Create an environment that strengthens team cohesiveness.
- Provide continuous support for all team members with any query that may arise.
- Make sure to raise a mature and happy scrum team
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience working as a Scrum Master or IT Project Manager.
- Proficient working knowledge of Agile Methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in leading teams to reach their product goal
- Certifications in Agile/Scrum is a plus
- Fluency in Written and Spoken English is a must
- Excellent communication, Negotiation & Time-Management Skills
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Scrum Master" in the subject line.