Senior Node.js Engineer - HOORY
Design, develop, and implement architecture strategy for our new AI Chatbot project. Design the overall software architecture and associated testing and execution processes using Agile Methodologies. Develop scalable software that uses cloud-native and other emerging technologies like micro services. Responsible for API strategy for internal and external consumption. Responsible for operational and production aspects for handling micro services development and deployments on Google Cloud Platform. Lead and mentor backend software engineers while directing projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- 4 years of relevant application development experience with Node.js.
- Experience with research, planning, and development of project execution strategies.
- Experience with planning and executing a variety of project methodologies as part of the concept stage in the overall project development of web based applications.
- Experience with creation of GUI prototypes.
- Experience with optimization of the developed application.
- Experience with cloud technologies, including GCP, Docker, Compute Engine, Filestore, etc.
- Experience with REST, Node Js, and React.js.
Required candidate level: Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Senior Node.js Engineer " in the subject line.