Senior QA Specialist- Release Manager
UCRAFT Is hiring a Senior QA Specialist - Release Manager!
- Liaise with different stakeholders and solve in-house quality concerns
- Follow-up the implementation of QA strategy
- Coordinate with different team members to ensure content release is within the set time and quality
- Conduct assessments, analyze results, inspects problems and provide quality improvement tactics
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Work closely with CEO, CTO, Head of Frontend Architecture and PO for continuous improvement of QA and release processes
- Identify and follow up on trends which affect the quality of releases
- Test feature releases & automation tasks
- Lead the quality assurance team and evaluate team performance
- Plan and monitor automated testing
- Monitor automated regression test runs and perform test results analysis,
- Work closely with developers, product owner and testers to develop automated testing components.
- Review nonconforming issues and provide suitable recommendations
- 3+ years of experience as a QA engineer with automation experience,
- 3+ years of expertise in testing methodologies, experience with standard QA and development tools, and the ability to operate within short release cycles,
- Experience using Selenium Web Driver,
- Needs to have strong Web Services and Web Application Testing experience,
- Familiarity with agile development practices is a BIG PLUS,
- Fluency in English
- Managerial and strong communication skills
- Comfortable communicating high level tech ideas to both developers and non-developers,
- Independent, resourceful learner.