We are looking for a Unity developer to join our big team.
- Build high-quality interactive products using our Unity 3D and web/mobile platforms
- Integrate third-party plugins and APIs
- Maintain highest levels of development practices including: Technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/ execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular and self- sustaining code
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Review code and provide positive feedback with suggestions on how to improve performance, quality, and delivery within organizational standards and best practices
- At least 1.5 years of experience developing .Net applications in C#,
- Good knowledge of Unity,
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming,
- Experience with mobile and console game development,
- Experience with 3D is a plus,
- Familiarity with client/server integration: REST API, Sockets will be plus,
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies,
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, BitBucket.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Unity Developer" in the subject line.