Senior UX Designer - Design System
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Senior UX Designer - Design System?
We are looking for a new player to join our team.
- Ability to lead and audit the usage of the design system to ensure consistency across all related products
- A proven track record of designing complex applications and design systems with a strong understanding of design thinking and user-centered design principles
- Expertise in creating design documentation such as style guides, pattern libraries, and UI specifications
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that the user experience is consistent and of high quality
- Stay up-to-date with UI/UX trends in design world and advocate for their adoption when appropriate
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure that product designers is aligned with design system team.
- 5+ years of experience as a UX Designer, with experience working on design systems
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD
- Strong understanding of design principles, including typography, color theory, and layout
- Experience with user research and user testing methodologies
- A highly creative individual with strong brainstorming skills to ideate and prototype new design solutions that push the boundaries of what's possible
- Strong collaboration skills, with experience working alongside product managers, engineers, and other designers to deliver the best possible user experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present design solutions and concepts to stakeholders.
- Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.