Service Desk Specialist
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Service Desk Specialist?
We are looking for a new player to join our team.
- Bachelor’s degree with the managerial or analytical component preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to cope well under pressure and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams, and other internal/external stakeholders
- Experience in an Agile environment is a plus
- Experience in the gaming industry will be a plus
- Knowledge of the Jira ticketing system is a plus
- Ability to work with various departments
- Ability to prioritize the tickets/multitask
- Enhance partner service satisfaction through tickets, Emails
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues
- Update and edit the Websites of all partners with CMS, coding, and admin panel (AGP)
- Communicate with web development and project development teams to propose, update and test new capabilities
- Adding new products for all partners
- Implementing new features and functionality
- Ensuring high performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Daily meetings for improving websites and updating new products
- Learning new products and tools
- Providing after-sales support to retain customers
- Contacting clients to understand their requirements.
- Ensuring prompt and accurate answers to client’s queries
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Communicating with technical project management and software development teams to make quick solutions
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- Are you a team player?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.