We are looking for driven and focused individuals to work as Shuffler in our Live Studio. The chosen person will be in charge of playing cards, and other table’s related equipment in order and up to standard. Moreover, duties include counting the playing cards for the gaming floor, and shuffling the cards on the Live tables. High salary is provided.
- Shuffle and change the cards on the Live tables when needed
- Keep in order and under control all facilities that store playing cards
- To keep in order equipment for the Live tables: playing cards
- Flexible attitude to changing priorities, including changes to shifts and covering colleague absences where required
- To carry out any other duties that may be reasonably requested from time to time.
- At least 1 year of experience as a dealer or shuffler in a field
- Excellent knowledge of the technique of folding cards
- Ability to work well in a multi-cultural team whilst also being able to work independently
- Ability to perform and work well under pressure
- Ability to work on evening and night shifts
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good looking, neat, tidy and energetic
- Resilience and dedication