Technical Support Specialist
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Technical Support Specialist?
We are looking for a new player to join our team.
- Identify hardware and software solutions
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Diagnose and repairing faults
- Resolve network issues
- Install and configure hardware and software
- Provide timely and accurate customer feedback
- Follow up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved
- Replace or repairing the necessary parts
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Provide support in the form of procedural documentation
- Manage multiple cases at one time
- Test and evaluate new technologies
- Conduct electrical safety checks on equipment
- Provide technical support for internal end users on routine hardware and software problems including operating system support, application support, system access problems and database support
- Input data in Help Desk tracking system and assists with maintenance
- Provide daily support to users of various computer systems including answering questions, analyzing problems, and quickly forming solutions to return systems to proper operation
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction
- Create and implement new processes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction while reducing costs.
- Bachelor's degree (basic technical skills are preferable)
- Strong communication skills and ability to remain calm and professional in all circumstances
- Quickly identify problems, form solutions, and execute step-by-step troubleshooting procedures
- Working knowledge of PC operating systems and Microsoft Office Applications
- Good communication skills is a must, good team member
- Proficiency in Windows OS
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.