Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Technical Writer?
As a technical writer, you will collaborate with product R&D teams to support the organization’s documentation needs by delivering documentation for customers and internal users․
You will be responsible for creating and writing various types of user documentation, including how-to guides, references, manuals, cheat sheets, and instructions.
- Communicate complex technical information to technical and non-technical users in an easy-to-understand way.
- Create and update user documentation (User Guides and APIs documents)
- Interview subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Understand developer’s needs in terms of documentation and achieve them
- Collaborate with a team of technical writers
- Ensure content standardization
- Meet deadlines
- Bachelor's Degree in English or IT related area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- 2+ years of experience as a technical writer or a similar role
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Demonstrable portfolio of end-user documentation
- Experience creating and using infographics such as diagrams, screenshots, and charts that increase user’s understanding
- Obsessive about technical accuracy and strong attention to details
- Passion to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly-changing environment
- A proactive and open-minded attitude to resolving problems and delivering results
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Willingness to learn new tools and skills
- Knowledge of publishing tools like MS Word
- Knowledge of image editing tools like Snagit, Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of the Russian language is a plus
- Experience with web technologies is a plus
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence is a plus
- Experience with HTML/CSS is a plus
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle is a plus
- Knowledge of Software Development Agile Methodology is a plus
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.