Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new UI/UX Designer?
We are looking for a new player to join our team.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Create design through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Create storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2+ years of experience in UI/UX design
- Created and maintained UX wireframes and flows with Figma, XD, or other prototyping tools
- Proficient user of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent research techniques
- User modelling skills, like persona and scenario creation
- Excellent understanding of product design – product-level interaction principles and concepts
- Excellent understanding of interaction design – product-level interaction principles and concepts
- Excellent understanding of interface design – product-level interaction principles and concepts
- Excellent understanding of information architecture and information design -content structure and presentation principles
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.