We are looking for a mid-level UI/UX designer to be a great addition to our overly fun and highly motivated team. The ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years design experience. The candidate will also need to be the ultimate team player as they will be expected to work closely with Team Leads and Product Owners.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Create design through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Create storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2+ years of experience in UI/UX design.
- Created and maintained UX wireframes and flows with Figma, XD, or other prototyping tools.
- Proficient user of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Axure RP, etc.
- Excellent research techniques
- User modelling skills, like persona and scenario creation
- Excellent understanding of product design – product-level interaction principles and concepts
- Excellent understanding of interaction design – product-level interaction principles and concepts
- Excellent understanding of interface design – product-level interaction principles and concepts
- Excellent understanding of information architecture and information design -content structure and presentation principles
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "UI/UX Designer" in the subject line.