Web Content Manager
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Web Content Manager?
We are looking for a new player to join our team.
- Develop, create, and manage engaging content that aligns with our brand strategy.
- Collaborate with team members to develop a content strategy that promotes internal and external user engagement.
- Use web metrics and your knowledge of digital technology to maximize search rankings, optimize content, and analyze user engagement.
- Use outstanding editorial skills to develop and manage an editorial calendar, collaborate with marketing and design teams.
- Utilize a website builder to manage and update the company's website, including creating and editing web pages, uploading images and videos, and ensuring the website is responsive and user-friendly.
- Review and edit content for grammar, punctuation, spelling, and style errors to ensure accuracy and professionalism.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to promote content on social media, email campaigns, and other channels to increase visibility and engagement.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Journalism or any related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in content writing and website management.
- Strong knowledge of the English language.
- Good knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently and with team.
- Knowledge of digital marketing concepts and strategies.
- Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.